Thomas's LSU outfit was given to us by our friends, the Speckmans. It is so adorable and I had to put up a picture of what was on Thomas's little behind...
Man, when you post, you POST! I'm so glad my patience paid off (I check every day). So precious! Can't believe I'm missing all this. I especially loved the video of Mitzi and Thomas 1) b/c it was cute and 2) b/c I got to hear everybody's voices and (almost) felt like I was there. Keep posting!
1 comment:
Man, when you post, you POST! I'm so glad my patience paid off (I check every day). So precious! Can't believe I'm missing all this. I especially loved the video of Mitzi and Thomas 1) b/c it was cute and 2) b/c I got to hear everybody's voices and (almost) felt like I was there. Keep posting!
Post a Comment