Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Time of My Life

So I got to go down to New Orleans the weekend before I was returning to work...BOO!...to see the New Kids on the Block with my great friends, Kristin, Lindsey, Jordan and my great sister, Erin. We had the best time! I truly can't describe to you how exciting it was to see our boys back together again! We screamed like 12-year-olds. The concert was fantastic, the boys looked unbelievable and we were amongst thousands and thousands of other 20-30 year olds who were able to have a girls night out. Here are some pictures before we left for the concert.

We all dressed from around the 80-90s era...I know we look cute...and Erin and I made buttons of each New Kid that each one of us wore. I wore my man Jon! Thanks for a great weekend girls!

No comments: