![]() |
| photo courtesy of Tiffany Newman Photography |
In all honesty, what a blessing it has been to have been raised by these two. I've been given a wonderful example of marriage that I strive to emulate with my own. The lessons and morals that they've taught me and my siblings helped mold me into who I am today and were so impactful that I am instilling them in my own children. I am honored that they are my parents and am so excited that I get to share in this experience with them.
Here's to 30 years Mom and Dad! Congratulations! I am so so proud of you and am so proud to be your daughter. May the next 30 plus years be filled with happiness, health and harmony!
I love you!

5 comments:
Kristen-
I still remember spending the night at your house in elementary school and your whole family (including me!) saying bedtime prayers together. Congrats to your parents!
Thanks for your thoughtfulness. It is a blessing to have Dad and all my family in my life and I look forward to the next 30 years!
Aw! Good times Erinn! Bedtime prayers was quite the family tradition...
I still remember when we got to fly to Six Flags and that water park (I forget the name) with your dad for the day...I thought it was the absolute neatest thing! Good times!
You're right sister, our family is such a blessing! Can't wait to see what craziness the next 30 years will bring!
Happy Anniversary Middletons! I think you two are pretty special, also!
Post a Comment