Wednesday, April 13, 2011

4 Months

Happy 4 months today Evan!  What a big, beautiful boy your becoming!

This past month has FLOWN by...we've been busy and Evan's had some big events in his little life...

As I noted in earlier posts, he was baptized in March, which was a wonderful celebration, AND we said goodbye to his sweet little Elvis lip...


...and hello to a beautiful new lip!  Thank you Dr. Ghali!  We are truly amazed!


He is still such a happy baby and LOVES to smile!


He has discovered his hands and his feet, which provide him hours of entertainment.



He tolerates his exersaucer for much longer periods of time these days...


...and even takes the occasional snooze while in it!

He's still a GREAT sleeper, sleeping from about 10 to 5...Mama's not complaining!


He still loves bathtime and has discovered that he can splash in the tub, thus making it more difficult for Mama to corral the little wiggle-worm.


We've started bringing him to church, which has been fun.  I mean, who doesn't like people constantly "ooo-ing" and "coo-ing" over you??


It's so much fun watching his little personality form.  He's a fun little guy and we love him more and more each day!


Happy 4 months sweet boy!!

3 comments:

rebekah l. louis said...

what a happy little guy!

love the monster outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Several thoughts:

1. I'm still amazed at how perfect his lip looks. Simply amazing that they can do that!!

2. I wish I could still grab my feet.

3. Evan appears to be soaking up lots of knowledge from Don in Sunday school. We're always glad to have the babies in our class!

Kristen said...

Thanks Rebekah!...a re-use from Thomas =)

And in response Stephanie...
1. Me too! I'm still amazed...can't get over it!

2. Don't we all wish we could still grab our feet...don't we all!

3. Evan has discussed with me how much he enjoys Don's theology...he especially enjoyed the discussion on Grace =)