Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Marvelous Mama's Day

This year's Mother's Day celebration actually began the Friday before Mother's Day.  Thomas's school had a tea party in honor of their mamas so I got to spend a mid-morning with my sweet boy getting showered with treats!

There were crafts.



There were snacks and lemonade.


There was a sweet card and a flower made specially for me!


The best present of all was getting to spend some time with my Tom-Tom!


Sunday was a relaxing day spent with family.  When asked what we wanted for our celebratory lunch, my mom and I both felt that not making any lunch decisions would be the best gift!  So we were able to come home from church to a yummy lunch that was already prepared...whoo hoo!

It was a great day! 

Mama and her boys...Thomas wasn't feeling the camera at that point...

Mama, her boys, and her mama =)

two Mamas

my Mama and her girls and boy
Being a Mama is so much fun!  I love everything about it and I love everyday that I get to spend with my little lovelies...it's life's biggest blessing!

1 comment:

rebekah l. louis said...

sweet pics of your family!