It must be! With the amount of times that Ty and Adam have dressed alike, I'm starting to become confused as to who's who! Or maybe our husbands have very plain wardrobes...
I think it's a wardrobe problem. Guys don't have quite the options that we do when it comes to clothing. I showed up at a shower a few weeks ago in the same outfit (head to toe) as Elizabeth McElhatten. We laughed it off and then strategically avoided each other for the rest of the night!
3 comments:
Hahaha ... that's hilarious!! I think it's a sign of band solidarity!
It must be! With the amount of times that Ty and Adam have dressed alike, I'm starting to become confused as to who's who! Or maybe our husbands have very plain wardrobes...
I think it's a wardrobe problem. Guys don't have quite the options that we do when it comes to clothing. I showed up at a shower a few weeks ago in the same outfit (head to toe) as Elizabeth McElhatten. We laughed it off and then strategically avoided each other for the rest of the night!
Post a Comment