Evan is two months old...
...and he's huge! He could pass for a five month old...I actually compared him to a six month old yesterday at church and he looked like he was the same size as she was. We're growing some linebackers!
His cheeks are huge too...and I could eat them up! I LOVE his chubby little cheeks...very kissable =).Thomas loves his little brother. It's so precious to see him genuinely interested in Evan and what he's doing. He'll walk into the living room after his nap and immediately ask "Where baby Evan?" He has to give Evan a hug before he goes down for a nap or goes to bed at night. Evan just takes it all in stride. I'm excited to
see their relationship develop as they both grow older.Along with loving baby brother, Thomas also likes Evan to help test out his toys...
He's growing so fast. It's amazing how quickly they change in the first few months. It's so easy to forget this from child to child. Capturing little details like sweet baby feet and hands help me remember these precious times.Evan's tolerance for tummy time is pretty good. He'll stay on his tummy for awhile before either turning over on his back or letting us know that he's ready for tummy time to end =). He's very strong. He's got a strong kick and will push his legs off of your lap like he's ready to jump off...I know Adam's keeping his fingers crossed that we'll have little soccer player boys running around!
He really seems to enjoy being around people. He's very content laying on his play gym as long as someone's sitting next to him. He still loves to be held.
He's started smiling and cooing. I love watching his expressions develop. His gaze is much more focused on people's faces. He will lock eyes with you and study your eyes. He's eating great and is sleeping great too! He generally goes between four and five hours between feedings at night and is still eating every three hours during the day. He continues to have a generally happy disposition and is such a joy to have around. We're heading to the doctor this week to see how much he weighs now (I'm guessing 13 lbs!) and to get our first round of shots.
Time is flying by but I'm loving every minute I'm spending with this wonderful little boy.
We love you Evan! Happy two months!
4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how big he has gotten, love the smile! He and Thomas are looking more and more alike though I see more Adam in Evan now. You guys sure have 2 beautiful boys!!!
Thanks Meghan! I think Evan and Thomas resemble each other too...especially if you compare pictures of when Thomas was that age! Hope you're doing well!
(Yep, that tummy time pic looks like Thomas at that age.)
Good documentation of your precious 2 month old!
Thanks Rebekah! I think it's funny how many pictures I have of Evan on his stomach...can we say paranoid about having an un-flat head this time around??
Post a Comment