Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2011 already...where did 2010 go?? I know some of you are surprised that there is a new post on this blog. It's been stagnant for quite some time now! But my new year's resolution for 2011 (well aside from the generic eat healthier, loose weight and live life humbly and to the fullest resolutions) is to blog more...especially since the last part of 2010 and a good portion of 2011 will be spent here and there between Jackson and Shreveport with our "situation." This way we can keep people more up-to-date on what's going on in our crazy lives...complete with pictures! So much has happened this last year and I've done such a poor job on keeping everyone updated on what's going on with us. So another project I'm going to tackle is providing a recap on the year 2010. It was such a great year and there are so many good memories to share. So I invite you to join me as we revisit the past and enjoy the present as the new year begins. And may your 2011 be wonderful and full of blessings as I pray ours will be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
great family photo! welcome back to blogging- i look forward to your posts!
Post a Comment